Monday, September 13, 2010

FAIR TIME





As all of you should know I LOVE the fair!! in particular the Eastern Idaho State fair. This year Brock and I only got to go 2 nights and it was a little bit disappointing..... here are my reasons.

1. Eden was playing volleyball the days we were there so it was only logical for us to go watch her play while we were there --- meaning our fair time was severly cut down. We got there about 7 and left about 10ish....

2. I WAS SICK... oh boy was i sick. Brock and I sped up to Idaho thursday morning right after i got off work, that day brock had to work in pocatello so my mom met us and took me home. BUT... not before i woofed my cookies right in front of the key bank as all of the tellers and workers were walking in & not to mention it was right by a stop light where there was some road construction. did i feel stupid--- Nope... in fact i did my business and went on my way. thursday night I got super super sick---and dehydrated and had some wierd pains going on so we made a visit to the doc... NO worries everything is fine but the way i felt i thought i was dying and if i was gonna die I at least wanted something to dull the pain. but all i got was a bunch of IV fluid. our little baby was pretty stressed out but when i finally (after 3-4 hours) got rehydrated she was a little bit happier. ALSO----what i found to be SO RUDE was this--- I still consider myself an idahoan. well as i was getting checked in and everything eden was sitting outside and could hear the nurses fighting over who was going to take me because i was "from utah" those big retards if they only knew i was the best patient they would ever have. so Bingham memorial expect a call about hippa violations, and discrimination-- you made this idaho/utah pregnant lady a bit upset.

MOVING ON.....
3. While I was at the fair...... OH BOY! I love seeing people that i havent seen for a while and catching up...its probably on the top 5 reasons to go to the fair. well what Brock and I laughed about for hours is that we saw probably 4-5 of my ex-boyfriends that i dated OVER 4 years ago and every single on of them ducked their heads or tried to avoid eye contact every time we saw them. Brock thinks i must have just been bad at breaking up with them, and they took it a little too hard or something. and i just dont get it....but i do think it is funny-- lets be honest here I love my husband more than anything. he is the best man i have EVER met. but just as he has people he dated before so do i. Brock kinda loved them and left them. but i thought i was friends with these people and its just weird that they would act so crazy---- ok my rant is over but i thought it was humorous.

4. THE BIGGEST LOSER. Brock, my mom, Britni & my dad are doing a family biggest loser. The entry fee to get in was $200 a person so the winner will actually be taking home $600. it started in august and the last weigh in is at State Volleyball October 30. so far Brock has lost about 16 pounds (and is looking mighty fine!!) and everybody else about 5-6. Brock would like to still loose about 15 more pounds, and if he does nobody will be able to touch him and he will be the winner!!! But...lets just say the fair wasnt a good place to go while on a diet. The first night i was there i ate scone nuggets-prime rib sandwich-trout-chocolate covered cheesecake- and basically snacked on whatever was around.

I do love the fair but i didnt even get to make it all around the circle more then 1 time. or ride any rides or buy me a really big cotton candy. I know this sounds kinda like a grumpy post but i still love the fair and i had a wonderful time in idaho! and i cant wait for next year. we didnt get too many pictures, maybe when we make it to the utath state fair !!! thank heavens the utah state fair is going on this week and you better believe i will be there at least once to see if i can get my fair fill !!!

2 comments:

chris and brit said...

Actually to let you know about the biggesst loser if I lose 20 lbs total I will kill everybody as of today I have lost 10 lbs!!!

Erin Pick said...

haili:
I love readin' this. i read it in your voice and your idahoan twang. i feel like you just told me a story and edie was sitten next to ya!