Saturday, October 9, 2010

Busy Busy



Sewing:
I have been sewing like a crazy lady trying to get everything ready. my goal is to have everything finished by the middle of november!!! I know I know its a crazy goal but.... I just have to !! BECAUSE ......


We are under contract on a duplex that i am IN LOVE with !! a quick description is it has white brick on the outside, great landscaping, 4 bedrooms 2 baths 2 fireplaces a garage!!! I am so so excited.. Brock keeps telling me not to get my emotions involved and i have to look at it as an investment but come on i have to live there right??? anyway the one side that we are renting out, the people have been living there for like 5 years and dont plan on really moving ever ! which is so exciting... we did have to have he other side move out. On the side we are moving into needs just a few things updated. mostly carpet/flooring, windows, and of course paint. So thats why my goal is the middle of november to be done with baby stuff because... we are planning on closing end of october/beginning of november cant move in until 30 days after --unless the people living in there right now move out sooner. So lets keep our fingers crossed that everything goes as planned !!!
xoxox
HAILI

1 comment:

charly said...

omg. please teach me to do that! you are awesome.