Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sundee School



OKey dokey.. soo this might be another boring one. but i thought it was funny.... Brock and I just got called a couple of weeks ago to be the 14yr olds sunday school teachers. here are some of my favorite comments
(talking about Moses & the 10 commandments- movie)
Boy1- He turned the water into blood and the ghost came down and killed all the 1st born.
Boy 2- Did that really happen
Boy 1- NO duh you can't believe everything that you see on TV or in movies gosh havent you seen harry potter.


(I thought that was hillarious- comparing the 10 commandments to harry potter !!!! ps i did tell him that, that really happened)

I asked " if you were going on a trip in the woods what would you bring"
Boy 1- some matches
Girl 1- a tent
etc. etc.
Boy 3- " my wife or my mom so they could cook for me and do my laundry"

(another classic)

Thats it for now. I am sure we will have more in a couple of weeks !!!

2 comments:

Nick, Kelsey, Makoy, & Spud said...

ha! I love it! I was sitting at work all alone when I read this and I seriously laughed out loud. haha SO funny! I wanna be in your class! :)

{owens} said...

so, this may seem super weird, but i grew up with all the hansen boys and i just found your blog through erin pickrells.. so i'm an rn at the new IMC hospital in PACU (kinda a weird place to start a nursing career but that's what i did right out of schoo, and i've LOVED it) and we're hiring soon...and the schedule here is FABULOUS! days (no nights), and you don't have to do 12s. we always like young fun nurses, so if you're interested, email me and i can get ya an interview? sorry if you're weirded out, no worries.
ashandcam@gmail.com

ashley owens