Thursday, September 17, 2009

Black & White.

Ok so i took my last final today. AND I HAVE OFFICIALLY PASSED ALL OF MY CLASSES !!! (thank heavens) So now only 15 more weeks of school and i am officially an RN !! (woot woot) But in the mean time.... I have discovered that i get myself into more then i bargain for a lot of the time. beginning with this......




A while ago i decided that i didnt really like our bedspread. so i decided that i was just going to do something really simple and neat. And anybody that knows me knows that i love black and white. in fact if you look in my closet thats what i wear a lot of the time and my whole house is black and white its almost ridiculous.. well.. this is what happened and i have only just begun.


I am not quite finished with this one yet

I am wondering if i took the whole black and white thing too far??


the before


3 comments:

erin said...

congrats on being almost done with school!! that's awesome.

jillian said...

Haili, those pillows are darling! Kings to you!

Unknown said...

Cute pillows. I love a good DIY project. Hope you don't mind, I jumped on your blog via Erin Pickrell.