Thursday, July 16, 2009

You know you are getting old if........




Last night brock and i went to the park last night to "study" (Brock is easily distracted and inhibited my studies immensely) Just as it was starting to get dark we were walking back to our car and i suggested that we swing on the swings for a little bit. so we did. Brock started twisting back and forth like he said he did when he was a kid. Next thing i know brock had stopped swinging and was saying he was getting sick. so we headed over to the little mary-go-round thingy and i let him push me on that, as it was spinning i crawled over to the other side. Brock wanted to try so i pushed him while he tried to crawl to the other side. We were giggling our heads off and just as he reached the other side he says Haili stop this thing stop it I am going to throw up. All i could do was laugh my head off!!! to say the least brock was sick all night. and we have discovered that we are getting old, and we cant quite do the same things we used to do when we were "kids"

1 comment:

Hailey said...

You are young at heart that's all that matters, right?! I know how he feels though... we went to lagoon last weekend & I couldn't do the rides like I used too. I used to be fearless & now the merry-go-round about made me sick! Getting old indeed!